Stupid fake smiles
Saturday, March 22 @ 21:16
Today in the morning was helping mum with her
Facebook account -.- She added my sis but since I don’t have an account yet she can’t add me
aha. She said in
About Me at her profile she is a wife of an old fashioned man o.o At first she put retarded man but she changed it lol Guess I should make a Facebook account too eh? Otherwise I would not be with the times.
The map’s going great? So Gerome, Hua Waai and Calista need not worry much I think. Eh Cali, I have to go to your house to pass you the notes for the journal! ;D
Next week’s the Annual Combined School Sports Meet -.- I don’t feel like going cuz Fiona and Kang Sing won’t be able to go; they have training T.T And it’s all the way at Bishan wtf. Last year it was at Lakeside. Now at Bishan. Hello, our schools are in the east?
I hate rippers. They’re
freaking scams. If you want to copy someone, it’s courtesy that you credit them or at least ask them. If you want to rip anything from me,
go to hell. My profile’s strictly my idea except for some inspirations from
eclair-x,
pullthetrigger etc. If you want to copy at least don’t copy from A to Z. It’s so damn obvious. Like cb la, you dumb or what? Blog song also copy, everything also copy. Why don’t you become our twins and we’ll be friends forever. Not. You rip stuff from us that means you think we’re like
oh-so-awesome. Thank you, but no thanks.
gosh isn't that a bit tad too much?