Scare yourself shitless
Sunday, March 30 @ 19:10
Today went for
Second Easter Sunday service. It has been many
donkey years since I went to service lol. I've been a bad girl eh?
Aha. So it was about
Doubting Thomas, he doubted that Jesus had resurrected and said that he'll only believe if he can put his finger through the hole of which the nail went through his hands o.o That Thomas is a pervert. I would drop dead if I can do that -.- As the gospel says, believing something without seeing it is better than believing something that you have seen.
Then ate at Genki Sushi and stuffed ourselves
fat. Mum had to meet a friend after that and pass her something.
Then went shopping and bought some clothes. I saw a nice checkered shirt at MNG! But mum didn't want to buy it -.- Then dad came and fetch us and went to another friend of mum's house to pass her something lol.
Tomorrow taking MRT with my sweetheart to school! Hahaha.