<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Me love
Saturday, March 1 @ 10:35

I just changed url and if you go to my previous url, you will see Joanne's oh glorious photo. Oh what love. Thanks for the inspiration though I feel I'll be murdered more than someone feeling grateful.. tsk tsk.

The escaped terrorist still sends chills down my spine man! Lookie, lookie they feature him on MSN.sg o.o I feel that he looks scary omg. They even have a picture of him after shaving and he still looks scary. Feeling stressed about leaving the house now D: Later he hijacks some part of Singapore :O Singapore so serious lehxsxs -.-

I've yet to post more pictures from this week. Later, my friend, later :D

And Calista's moving to Tampines today!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.