L-O-V-E
Thursday, March 27 @ 21:00
Today was the
L-O-V-E!
During flag raising they made us
whip out our phone to sms 3 friends to come to our bazaar. Lame shit! But dad’s friend who was an ex student of CCHMS bought
5 coupons from me! :D So happy because he save me
aha.
Had Maths quiz and I think I’ll fail -.- Then had Chinese test and chen ls was kind enough to give us many clues. You rock ls! Aha. Then had CMP and we sang birthday song to Ted in Malay o.o
I love Literature lectures! But not the subject :D
Went to Macs and ate with Pearlyn, Kang Sing and Fiona. Thanks Pea for paying the majority :X Then took 15 to Tampines with
chick Pea and told her my dream. I dreamt about PJM's husbands! Gawd. Pearlyn wished it was a true -.- Don't know which part of it she wants true.
Saw Billabong tote and Pearlyn and I loved it very much
oh yeah. She bought a heart keychain for me and she had a blue one too.
Thanks sweetheart! She says when she sees the heart she'll think of me. Aww.
Bought Celine's birthday gift and played at Toys R Us. I know what to buy for you for your birthday dear!
Walked around the
pasar malam and bought tapioca cakes and she bought tea eggs before going home.
Asking Ronald to pay me $4.50 for my pompom for tomorrow. What's with all the shit yo?!