<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

The Depression
Thursday, March 13 @ 08:07

Wow it's like been a week since I've post! Great record eh?

Went to KL for 3 days and played at Sunway Lagoon blah blah. But it was really fun :D I love 360 degree rides. I kept on laughing when my sis screams, especially at the pirate ship cuz it went 360. And got very wet too hahaha. The buffet dinner was great and shopping was paradise. So many things to look at, but I didn't buy anything hah. I prefer window shopping ;)

Now it's the second day I'm here in Penang and we're going sight-seeing later I think. And collect my specs too! My degree increased a bit, especially my astigmatism. But later if I regret choosing that frame you may never see me wearing it hahaha.

Yes and I missed out on many many SOTDs D: And why do we have many sickening holiday homework? Shit it. We can never have a holiday in peace.

Sorry to those if I never reply your sms-es -.- Especially to Calista :D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.