<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Adrenalin pumping
Friday, March 28 @ 17:01

Today was the Annual Combined Schools Meet yo!

Took 8 to Toa Payoh and it took 35 minutes o.o Was so early -.- Then I almost lost my way looking for the MRT. Reached Bishan and saw Beckie, Wei Shan, Jerome Lee, Jermain Jway and Wei Liang. Walked to Bishan Stadium with the 3 boys and we were late -.- Jia Ying had already reached and there was only one row for each class. Wth man. Squeezed like shit. So stuffy.

Chung Cheng won many awards (duh) and also won the teacher’s relay which the VP fell :o And I had it all down in video! They ‘threatened’ us that if we didn’t make the pompoms or the shakers we would have detention. I see many people who never make but why they never go detention? So obvious they were lying. Zzz. But at least we won 2nd in the cheering competition so our efforts never go to waste :D

After the meet Ronald jaywalked and Mr Loh caught him and said that he would continue talking to Ronald on Monday. Ronald was very depressed aha. But he said his dad would support what he did -.- Ate at Macs (again) with Ronald, Jermain, Zhe Kai, Jian Wei, Frazer, Hua Waai and Dominic while waiting for Fiona. Sorry Zhe Kai that you couldn’t get your large coke and had to drink my medium one. You lost 30 cents on that one lol. Fiona came and the boys went home and we continued walking around J8. I had to wear Fiona’s super tight Nike shirt before going in the arcade and played basketball! Our arms were aching much. Walked around and saw many Spongebob and Cookie Monster!!! I want all of them.

Then walked over to her house and she said I’m the first person from CCHMS to go to her house. So honoured. I like her bed! So bouncy :D She also gave me a wrist band and she had so many bags! Dammit la. I’m jealous. Saw all her trophies and she has a heck load of them. One shelf’s not enough. Saw her parents’ wedding photo and her mum’s pretty :)

Sent her off to her training and went home so here I am. Had lots of fun on Thursday and today. Thanks Pearlyn and Fiona :D

I got a tone darker today!

Shall put the videos, photos another time!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.