<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Yo pirate
Monday, February 4 @ 18:57

What the..? What I didn't want to happen happened. My blogskin became SOTD zomfg. No offence to the skinner, but millions of people will be using this skin before you know it. Gah. I have this magical touch no? Hahaha

Today had Maths test and I think I did worse than last time. Obviously. No full marks this time! Mrs Long never come so 陈老师 had to stand in for her for Interact. Mr Sequeira also stood in for her for Geography. Played games with Amanda, Fiona and Kang Sing and it was hilarious. They very good la, always want to sabotage me -.-

Then bused back with Ronald, Jermain, Hua Waai and Zhe Kai again. But I didn't lose my wallet this time. Hah. Also saw Benedict, Nigel Ong and many many Chung Cheng-ians at Tampines Interchange.

And we have our coupons for Bazaar by the Lake! Anyone interested come and buy from me bwahahaha! I'm leaving tomorrow for Penang D: Will miss everybody a lot a lot. 恭喜发财 in advance! Do leave an angbao for me ;D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.