<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Suddenly I see
Friday, February 15 @ 17:07

Today I was first to come and I was locked out. Just nice I saw Sandy so I accompany her to her class. And she was locked out too and both of the locks needed keys o.o So we just sit outside until Samuel came and opened their door. So I go check downstairs, and realized Horse was locked out too and Kenneth had already came and saved us :D I try to do the lock until frustrated la. So I give up. No determination eh? Hahaha.

Half the class went for War Memorial Service, which is not me la. But I think the class was better like that. Less rowdy. Oh so today after recess had to go Science lab and Wei Ning, Shi Jing and I wanted to lock the class in but Yi Ling kicked too hard and hit Wei Ning's head and we thought it was a normal bump, but Wei Ning's forehead was bleeding! Talk about a bad start of the year. Wei Ning already had sunburns, she also had a cut near her eye and now this. Super unlucky. So the six of us went to the toilet to slack and see what's wrong with Wei Ning. But the VP come and ask us go to Science Lab and she'll attend to Wei Ning herself. Party pooper! Hahaha kidding. In the end when we reach the lab, the teacher haven't come -.- She was late lol.

Stayed back for History debate and Pearlyn and Joanne came in to see us -.- Then eat lunch with Joanne at Macs. Saw my primary school friend and he was like shocked to see me. He ran nearer to me just to take a closer look at who am I -.- But I forgot his name :P Sorry arh. I think he also forgot mine haha!

MRT-ed to Tampines with Joanne and saw Shu Ling! She avoided us like hell la! So mean :P Hahaha Joanne's computer tio virus :D And I wanna download Flying Fingers rawr!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.