<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Sudden bouts of laughter
Sunday, February 3 @ 14:08

Yesterday late night chat with crrhistopher and RRRRRRRRRRuizong was so damn freaking funny. I was lmao. Both of them are seriously alike, all so gong one -.- Ruizong ask me who am I, I say I'm Kang Sing and he believe. He see the dp of me and Kang Sing, ask if that one my boyfriend. Walao I look like boy meh? T.T Then only crrhistopher know what I talking about -.- I was seriously laughing like mad and my sister who was watching tv thought I had a screw loose, laughing to the computer -.-
Retarded conversation


Tomorrow have Maths test on Direct/Inverse Proportion and Algebraic Expansion but I don't think I can do as well as the last quiz -.- Because I suck at Algebra :/ I'm also confused about all the Chinese homework that I have. Prepare to die, Michelle Wong bwahahaha.

Happy Birthday Japanese!
May you be the same old jerk you've always been :D
Whoops that's not what you say to someone on his birthday but who gives a damn?
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.