Stop and stare
Wednesday, February 27 @ 17:24
Yesterday Ronald, Jermain, Gerome, Zhe Kai, Hua Waai, Kang Sing and I went to 7-11 after school to eat cup noodles! Like BN gathering
hahaha. Thanks Ronald for the Chupa Chups. Gerome was disgusting to mix Coke and 100 Plus together? Yuck.
Then went to Tampines Mall for a little shopping and bought yellow patent thongs heh. They would go great with Joanne's class tee eh ;P They have so many colors too choose from! They have hot pink, red, white, beige, black and yellow and I feel like buying them all..
Today was quite slack and I waited for Kang Sing to finish her maths remedial until 3 plus, then ate lunch and walked out with Wei Ning and Calista but they had to go Kallang in the end
hahaha. I like Pearlyn's blog song now. It's
hilarious :D Go listen to it people!
Wow I have blogger's block. I seem to forget everything what has happened -.-
Viewing discretion advisedWho do you think you are to say netball sucks huh? If netball sucks then there must be no other thing in this planet that rocks. Are you jealous or something that people are fighting their asses just to stay here and here you are, typing in your dumb-ass keyboard that netball sucks. Wow, that took 10 seconds. You say we are dao, oh no you better take those words back you bitch. We are one heck of a lively people but because you always interrupt our convos, we dao you. Happy enough? If you don't want us to dao you, keep your big mouth shut! You can go join CDC for all we care. "Sayonara" we'll say. Goodbye and get the heck out of our lives. Netball rocks than you lowlife bum yeah because your shitass words only took like what, few seconds to type and here I am, wasting minutes on you.