So much for machoness
Wednesday, February 13 @ 21:15
Woah today was
freaky.
Bused with Joanne, Kang Sing, Corey, Eugene and Marcus towards Tampines Mall because I had to get my shoe. Then got 2 girls, from Chai Chee Secondary come and ask the 3 of us to move so we just move lorh. Already
fucking pissed already. Then they talk about us and say Joanne Ong name out loud. They did it on purpose la! So when we finally reached the interchange, the second girl hit her head on the ceiling then Marcus say "
Paiseh lorh" and then she flare up and the two of them have a heated exchange. I so didn't see it coming! Marcus always like small boy one butI knew he did it for Joanne!!! Kang Sing so idiot, go and play phone -.- Joanne lost her EZLink card which we suspect they took it one. The girl even ask Marcus to kneel to her and apologize and Marcus was traumatized la that he got his parents to fetch him home. Damn freaky la, later they call people come look us up. That girl know sickening Corey somemore! Wth man.
And I got my shoes!!! It's Adidas and it's
red and white. Patriotic of me eh?
Hahaha. I still like Pearlyn's one better D:
And tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Whee.