<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Remembering yesterday
Friday, February 8 @ 23:03

Can you believe it? I still can blog regularly even though I'm away. Be jealous Joanne! ;P And thanks to my cousins too :D We didn't do the visiting today, we were the ones being visited. Played card games with my other cousin, Kim Han and Kim Cheang and it was full of laughs. I reign supreme yo. And I have many many mosquito bites now D: And I do realise that most blogs, like the shops, are closed during Chinese New Year hahaha! Ok that was random, as usual.

But when I became really bored here I play Neopets, hah out of boredom. My cousins play maple too but I forgot my account details eenterseting videos. Like that retarded one my teacher showed us.

And time passes damn fast! In like 2 days we'll be headed back to Singapore D:
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.