<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Love's in the air
Thursday, February 14 @ 18:18

Today was V Day! Not Vesak day la, hahaha.

Gerome scared me when I came to class but I wasn't surprised. We scared more people and stopped at Zi Yang lol.

Received smses from many people. Thanks a lot yeah! Bought a balloon for Joanne, and she said that I never give -.- Turns out that it was on the floor la. That sucker. She said she even dropped it into the lake. I want to kill her!!! Waste my $10 >:o No la, she got it out in the end. She even had a balloon and 2 Subway cookies from Ronald!!! How sweet. And on the paper attached to the balloon it said "Joanne. I love you. Happy Valentines' Day!" So sweet right? Joanne you better accept him :D And thanks to Chris for buying the Subway cookies for us even though you bought the damn wrong one -.- And thank you Chrystal for the cute pen!

Went to Parkway with Fiona and Kang Sing. Ate ice-cream! And took pictures hahaha. Later some uncle talked to us about Chung Cheng students burning up cars o.o But that was in the past la! Lol. He kept talking to us but Fiona was in a rush -.- So we jaywalked and made our escape! Bwahahaha. Later Fiona sms us say she saw chen ls at the bus-stop so we sent her the exactly same thing together and she said we die tomorrow D:

Wow and I realise that Gerome Kuek doesn't call me those names anymore! So I can strike that off hahaha. Going to Tampines Mall now :D

Happy Valentine's people!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.