<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

It's all good
Saturday, February 2 @ 12:40


I'm packed with homework for the weekend I think. Have to do online homework for Chinese but I can't see the damn test name. Horse and I also can't see it :/ Wow if anybody from can see the bloody test name please tell me.
The bloody screwed thing. And look! I'm on Joanne's blog ;D

And now, stupid Dance is failing on me. Damn what a great weekend. I can't log into game server like what the fuck?!
Now I only hear Curse of Curves playing on and on -.-


In just about 3 days I'm leaving for Penang for CNY. And I still don't have that much new year's clothes. Pretty much of them are tees, black, jeans and stuff. But I don't mind tees though. But mum says my grandma is going to nag at me for wearing black. Wow. And even though cheongsams are back in fashion I can't imagine myself in those cheena stuff. It's like been 4 years since I've worn those hahaha.

I want to watch Sweeney Todd but goshdamnit it's rated M18. No swooning over Johnny Depp's singing in the movie D: I didn't know he can sing! And it seems like 2008 is having much much more nice movies to watch. Kite Runner is good too. Mum has the book and it's real touching. Atonement is nice too, starring Keira Knightley but it's rated NC16 D: What's wrong with this world man?!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.