I sit the way I wanna sit
Sunday, February 24 @ 14:00
Last night was helping that Flowerpot with his Friendster and dang, how ungrateful can he get? I even featured him on the class blog but that stupid ass was so ungrateful. 忘恩负义! So I go block him on msn lorh. Not happy?
Who cares. So this teaches us when pissed? Go block that
son of a bitch! Haha stupid Flowerpot.
I love love love Chris, Chris Brown! Young talented stud :D If you guys catch upon any nice songs, be sure to tell me!
Hahaha. So sad Jordin Sparks was dropped out of her contract. Wait till you're older, honey. All the Top 10 charts in Yahoo music is so
blah. Ain't anybody else releasing albums?
I have this strange urge to change my url hahaha. I think I've caught Joanne's disease D:
Common tests coming soon. Gotta have to
slog my guts out.
Till then with not much love.