<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Here's the toast
Saturday, February 16 @ 18:09

So today's Saturday.

Chrystal actually invited me to go to her church for special service but was too lazy :x I'm too lazy to even step out of my house and buy lunch or dinner. Sorry! Next time perhaps ;P I have to study for many tests next week as most probably I'll be out on Sunday for some dinner. Lol

I think Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl is cute. And I'm addicted to Chris Brown's songs now. Hah. Chace has such nice blue eyes! I envy the angmohs for their stunning beautiful eyes. They just seem to mesmerize you. Been seeing many angmohs these past few days and all of them has such gorgeous eyes!!! Oops. But I think being Asian is better. Whoot. I'm proud of my roots ok! Hahaha.

I'm looking for a nice blogskin that doesn't need any clicking around. All that clickings getting on me nerves -.- And I don't like Lit anymore. I used to like it hella lot as the books were interesting but now the subject's is freaking hard.

oh hooray it's over
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.