<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Happy Chinese New Year
Thursday, February 7 @ 00:37

I can't believe this but I'm posting while I'm in Malaysia! I'm using my cousin's computer so I have to make it quick as I'm sleeping soon hahaha. Talked to Kang Sing and Fiona on MSN and they both had the same reaction when I started talking to them -.- They were like "OMG! How you come online de?" Miss them all :D

I just played firecrackers with my cousins and it was fun :D Except that I burnt my hand with a joss stick and it still hurts. Took many pictures but I don't have my usb cable with me so it'll have to wait ;D And my cousin left my sis and I a box of crackers still haven't played with. But the thing is, we can't even bring to Singapore D: That's the bad thing about Singapore. I bought Fiona's chewing gum already but can't find Kang Sing's one -.- Don't blame me if I don't come back with it arh!

Even though it's 12.46am already the people are still playing with crackers so it's very noisy. Can't sleep hahaha!

Happy Chinese New Year people!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.