Watching you walk away
Saturday, January 26 @ 10:54
Yesterday Pearlyn and I waited for Joanne for
1 hour and in the meantime we crashed at 1LY and played 'soccer' there. And Joanne came and said bye to Ronald! Aww I bet Joanne has made his day :D
Pearlyn directly went to her tuition so lunch was just Joanne and me D: Ate at Macs at Singpost and then Joanne accompanied me to meet mum. Mum was doing her hair so we walked around. Bought Shi Jing's birthday present and Joanne bought an
oversized monkey bag! It costs $15 and mum gave us $10 voucher each. Joanne went home after that and mum and I continued shopping until Maureen came and dined at Genki Sushi. Reached home around 8 plus..
Today dad has a company dinner and the whole family has to go -.- I don't even know what to wear.
Hahaha And Gerome says he give me 2 lollipops and 1 chocolate bar if I print pictures for him o.o But he says he doesn't want to be cheapskate so he's thinking of... he's still thinking -.- Ok he doesn't want to tell me.