This is the life
Monday, January 7 @ 09:14
There is
nobody online -.- Only Sang, my online friend in Dance! and
SmarterChild which Nigel Ng ask me to add -.- And note, SmarterChild is some
crap robot. Somehow the word
smarter looks silly to me.
It feels great to be at home instead of school especially since it's Monday. Tie day, going home at 4.15pm etc, tsk tsk. And now, I'm home alone! I should like get some bad guys to hijack the house so we can do a
Home Alone Singapore Edition :D But there's nothing worth in my house to hijack -.- Sorry but I'm not thinking well so I'm a bit crappish. Hahaha. And The Noose yesterday was
da bombz. It made laugh for the first time after being sick and it's seriously crap and funny. No wonder Gerome's mother bans him from watching it :o
Jerome (the other one) just sent a message and it says:
U missin from sku u know...Uh of course I know haha. He should've sent something more proper, like uh "
Get well soon"? Tsk he had just wasted an sms on me.
And perhaps I shall use this time to edit my profile and stop sounding like a homo.