Screw those Monday Blues
Monday, January 28 @ 19:23
Today had Netball for PE again. Well, I think my team
rocks except that they don't play to the rules :/ I'm always with Fiona and when we were GA and GS we couldn't shoot until we laugh too much and couldn't shoot anymore.
Then during History was the best as we didn't have any lesson at all! :D The teacher wasn't absent. I stained my skirt and so we stayed in the toilet for like
45 minutes. Kang Sing would always go back to the classroom, ask for pad when we didn't need it, took Fiona's skirt for the fun of it
lol. Then Fiona randomly threw the untouched pad upwards and it got stuck -.- Damn I should have taken the picture from Fiona or Kang Sing.. Then got Yiling to come and she tell the teacher she dropped the toilet pass in the toilet bowl
lol. Then Wei Ning and Hui Min came and we talked to them.. and Wei Ning's leg bleed and Hui Min hugged her o.o I saw the water at her leg and thought she peed in her pants :X When we finally went back teacher suddenly gave us all his crap -.-
During Interaction Mrs Long say Kang Sing, Fiona and I must stop laughing like
hyenas or else she'll change our seat :X So we laugh like Santa Claus, "Ho ho ho" -.- I almost want to burst out laughing. Had some performance during assembly and I think they performed in St. Hilda's before. Lol
Bused back with Ronald, Jermain, Hua Waai, Zhe Kai, Jian Wei and Daniel. Later I realised Maureen's on the same bus as me -.- And I lost my Spongebob on bus 10 it's like what the
fuck. I think I dropped it somewhere oops. So now no EZLink card and cash. I also lost my Popular card and 77th Street card
fuck. So damn frustrated.
Happy Birthday Shi Jing! :DAnd thank you Gerome for your Hersheys :D You still owe me one more!