<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Pictures speak a 1000 words
Wednesday, January 30 @ 19:38

These pictures are so overdue! Gah. And I remember what we watched today for Charisma and it made me realise that I have many things that they don't have. So, be grateful :D
26 January 2008 {Dad's company dinner}
My shadow :DA bit too bright yeah?I love my papa, mama and mei mei! Wow I sound like some retarded twit.

28 January 2008 {Bus 10 Ride}
Oh and the stuck pad in the toilet

29 January 2008 {KFC Camera War}
I love this picture :D It's my wallpaper!Kawaii Kang Sing ;D

30 January 2008 I am thankful for what I have, fingers, nose, mouth and everything.
Thank you for everything God,
In whom we trust.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.