<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Last day
Friday, January 4 @ 19:15

Today was last day of orientation and it was sad D: Had some talk in the morning and then they had telematch. I seriously think our telematch last year was much much better :D The boys are seriously hard to handle :/ And their laughter is infectious. Especially Yi Hui and Sui Jin (I think :P). But I didn't eat the buffet Miss Lai catered for us all and Pearlyn and I had to wait for Jerome. And we waited for him for like 1 hour plus? LOL.

And Clarence has such a big mouth. I'm so p.o-ed with him hahaha.

I'm gonna miss 1RP! I think I can remember most of the boys names, not the girls.. perhaps the boys are too noisy that's why. They're Yi Hui, Sui Jin, Scotts, Kyle, Stephanie, Cheryl, Isabella, Joy, Clarice, Xiao Qi, Rena, Desmund, Dominic, Nicole, Christopher, Hong Yi, Li Shan etc. Sorry I can't remember all your names! And it was nice working with Rachel, Shirlyn, Brandon and Heok Hong too :D

Some pictures taken today:
Building a tower with satay sticks.Yi Hui and Sui Jin fooling around with the masking tape -.-Jia Ying's group.Brandon's group.Yi HuiSui JinRelay match.

CCA Recruitment.
Tried to take a picture of Brandon :/

I'll miss 1RP!
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.