<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Happy Birthday
Saturday, January 12 @ 18:41

Happy Birthday Shuling!!!
Hahaha I sound so spastic and retarded -.- Lols. Haven't been posting lately? Never went online. I've been studying lately and I just wrote 3 page of notes hahaha.

Uh had lunch date with Pearlyn and Joanne yesterday. It's been long long time since we went on a date ;P Ate at Macs even though I've not fully recovered :X Then saw Shuling at the MRT station. And she demonstrated how to hack into Joanne's phone and that freaked Joanne out :D Went to Tampines Mall for a while to look for Joanne's new school bag. She didn't buy any in the end -.- Keep searching!

My mind has suddenly gone blank -.- I have blogger's block! :D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.