Flybangdon'tdie
Wednesday, January 23 @ 17:22
Today was Miss Chan asked me to stand at the
yellow line because I have no name tag -.-
First time stand there man! Felt damn weird. Chatted with Calista and one of the Marcus from CR. Mr Soon came and talked to the boys for brandishing the penknife and made them do
10 squats. ONLY TEN!!! That was damn unfair can. Minor offences would be 30 already and he still told that to them -.-
Then Mr Soon came to me.
MrS: What's your offence?
I: No name tag
MrS: What happened to it?
I: Broke -.-
MrS: Go to bookshop and buy, and show me the receipt tomorrow [take pink slip from me]
I: Ok... [stands there like idiot]
MrS: You can go back now -.-
That shows how inexperienced I am with yellow lines. And I didn't get the
pink slip whoo! Saw Pearlyn's class during PE. And I saw her again at Physics!
Deja vu yo. And Chemistry's experiment was so cool! Susan Low was sitting there at her bench, observing us. We all call her the
beauty queen, defending champion :D She had better be grateful kay!
Note the sarcasm. So she started scolding us for being messy, blah blah.
Then stayed back for Maths remedial. Only like 7 of us stayed -.- But I prefer remedial to lessons :D Less stress. Then went to SingPost with Kang Sing and eat KFC. Then MRT-ed home and I saw Benedict and that other Marcus of 2CR. Benedict and I took the same bus home and he fell asleep so he missed like 2 stops?
Hahaha.
And Romantic Princess starts today at Channel U!!! :D
And omg omg I think The Outsider boys are so hot! Especially Dally hahaha