<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

First day of school
Wednesday, January 2 @ 17:03

Today was first day of school but somehow it felt like any normal day in school to me. But I guess we must treasure 2008 or something, as this is the last year we'll be together as a class. The new form teacher is Mrs Long and she's ok I guess.

Were facilitators for Sec 1 Orientation and it's fun. We played games, like Hunter, Fire, Earthquake and Husband and Wife. I partner with Jia Ying so she my "laopo" so I have to protect her. At the end of the game Jia Ying and I are the only facilitators who never kena. I'm such a good husband :D Then had some road safety talk which was -.- But Mr Soon was funny la. He kept making us laugh. Hohoho

And oh dear I'm so lazy to reply tags. So sue me.
Lols I'll reply here people.

JOANNE: Lol it's ok :D
maureen: -.- I ain't a 大美女..
yanjie: Yep so good you reached home faster than me -.- That bus took so effing long to come.
CALISTA: Heh Merry Christmas to you too.
Junyin: Back to you, senior!
hazel: Thank you. Merry Christmas too!
KS(:: You went anyway. And what a spammer you are. And happy new year too.
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.