♥
Thursday, January 24 @ 18:19
School was
crap. Had 听写 and then Maths test. Later I found out Joanne got her Maths quiz back and my answers are all correct whoo! Now have to see presentation otherwise won't have full marks -.- Then Geography
sucks man. Have to do this sensor thing and we were like lost. Got scolding from Mrs Long twice and saw 2 Sec 4 guys who helped us.. a bit.
Then had date with PJM! :D Hitched a ride in Siew Ting's car so it was like 6 girls at the back -.- Joanne and I sat on Kele and Pearlyn's lap. Saw Gerome on the way and he hid his face -.-
Thank you Siew Ting! Went to Singpost and ate KFC {
again} and then got this Macpherson boys who sat between us -.- Joanne was the only one with the nametag so they knew her name and they were sort of disturbing us -.- But we laughed at them a bit too loud :X Then this guy wanted to send something to Joanne through bluetooth and I accidentally accepted. So I switched it off halfway. Then they suddenly ask for our number but we didn't give them
hahaha. They're scary but nice la, if you get what I mean. I even purposely say out loud that we were late for O Level results and they started staring at us o.o
Then went to Popular for a while and when we went out we saw Shi Jing, Ted and Tat Rui but they never see us. Hah. Then went to NTUC and wanted to fool around but Joanne and I were so funny that Pearlyn had to go to the toilet -.- I too was laughing till my stomach ached D: Went to This Fashion and realised that the Macpherson boys were still there -.- Then camwhored and saw them walking by and ducked. In the end, they still saw us but never do anything already.
Hello goodbye
Retarded 'ol me. Taken by Pearlyn :D
At NTUC!
Our crap.
Look at all the wine yo.

PJM ♥
Joanne is dead! D:
with love