Back
Tuesday, January 8 @ 17:19
It felt like the first day of school to me -.- Because it was the first time I was having lesson. Felt so weird all of a sudden. And today we had recess with the upper sec because we had PE late -.- Felt weird and felt good at the same time. It sorta meant we were promoted to upper sec {according to Kang Sing} and I couldn't eat anything at all because the doctor ban this, ban that -.-
And antibiotics
suck.
Had fun with Kang Sing and Fiona today.
Kang Hing and
Fioha! XD Saw this flattened snake on the road >< We took pictures of it but I shall upload next time :D Went to Parkway Parade to eat and stuff. Ate at Pastamania and we were laughing all the time. Cheese, Kang Sing? ;D Then continued walking around, and ate and drank at Jollibean before going home. Next time shall be Jack's Place yeah, Kang Sing? ;D