<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Back from the doctor
Monday, January 7 @ 13:21

I just came back from the doctor and he gave me MC for one whole year! Hahaha just kidding. He gave me excuse from PE for one week though. So that means no PE and Netball training? He also said I must not eat fried food, drink cold drinks and eat chocolate D: And I hate pills. The doctor say must finish the whole course of the medicine which are the 2 pills Became and Celex -.- And Celex smells disgusting. It's like the pills that I ate 2 years ago and I also had to finish it. I think they're siblings. And the name Became is so cute.

Aha oho.

Played Dance! and soon became bored so I created a Neopets account. I'm seriously lame. And 2 idiotic people took the usernames zingee and zingy :/ So I put gaynotproud and wtf guess what? They immediately froze my account. Dude, what is wrong with this shitass Neopets. I don't see anything wrong with the username gaynotproud. I guess they froze accounts with usernames that have the word 'gay'. So pissed off. And nobody's submitting blogskins -.- So it's quite boring at home.

And I'm so unlucky. Why must I fall sick last week? Why not this coming Sunday? Today Chung Cheng released at 2.15pm man. I jealous la, next week already 4.15 -.- I don't believe this man.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.