<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Saturday
Saturday, December 1 @ 17:21

Well, Kang Sing asked me to go with her to Trybe Sports Day but I didn't feel like doing more sports after camp and because of ... Hoho.

And Joanne and Pearlyn are off to their church camp. Pearlyn off to Frasers Hill, Joanne I don't know. And Pearlyn will be away for like 8 days.. The magazine :D Enjoy your camp yeah, and get more in touch with God :)

Now there won't be training till 28 December and 31 December so I think I'll be cooped up home.. I hope I can get to follow mum to work in Orchard and in the same time do some Christmas shopping :D I still don't know what to get for my family members and maybe my wallet will be very very flat. And dad's birthday is coming too, one week before Christmas and I also don't know what to get him.. maybe a shirt and something like that. He always doesn't tell me what he wants :/

So now I'm blog shopping and getting some ideas for our {Blossom, Pearlyn and I} blogshop. When it opens, do support us yeah?
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.