JB trip
Thursday, December 6 @ 11:25
Yesterday was
fun. Went to JB with the whole family even though dad was sick. Thanks dad. Went to collect sis' IC then went to some mall that I never went before. Walked around and decided to eat at Secret Recipe and boy, was it
delicious! I loved the cake :D
Chocolate Indulgence. Mum and sis ordered cheese cakes ._. Then went to this departmental store, Metrojaya and mum got her gift for the gift exchange for Christmas party and she bought herself another pair of shoes -.-
Then went to
Aeon Tebrau our usual haunt and shopped around. We went to Toys 'R Us and omg I
love love love what dad bought for me :D Then mum had to shop for gifts for Jeremy, Lorraine, Russell and Daniel. She bought Spiderman figurines for the boys and some hair thingy for Lorraine. So we spent $100++ there? Get ready to feel like a kid. And Maureen and I played with skateboards! :D We rode here and there and felt like fools. And Barney came! -.- He sang and danced, yo ho ho.
Had a fun time with my family and I love my dad :D And mum, and sis :)