<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Hari Raya Haji
Thursday, December 20 @ 10:40

Today's Hari Raya Haji, yes no? I'm not that good with dates. Only birthdays :D Hohoho.

It's like I preview this skin and the next day, it becomes SOTD. Like The Christmas Season by Xavqior. So that means if you want your skins to be SOTD, just ask me :D Just kidding. It's just a coincidence. And to think I almost used that -.-

Oh and people please don't sms me anymore as I lost my phone ._. And I lost it like 3 weeks ago and now I'm saying it. Pray, forgive me for wasting your precious smses. I'm uh using the number with lots of 2s and 6s. If you don't know which one is it then ask me :D And especially those SHPS people, do give me your handphone numbers to as I lost all my contacts.

So troublesome, man!

5 more days to Christmas :]
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.