Dad's birthday
Wednesday, December 19 @ 11:40
Yesterday was nice :) Went out with mum as she had to go back to work in the last minute. Shopped at
Far East Plaza and bought clothes. 2 tees and 3 other pieces of clothing.
Total spent on my clothing: $165.90
And to think I had to lend $20 to mum for our lunch hahaha.
Then went to Ngee Ann and Maureen and I walked around. Bought drinks and fries and went outside to eat. So many smokers lol. Saw two actresses, May Phua and Florence Wong came to mum's shop. But not sure if they bought something because we left. Saw a couple breaking up :X Then waited for dad to fetch us and wanted to eat at Jacks Place for his birthday dinner but we went to my Godma's at the last minute. Stayed there until quite late so couldn't go Jacks Place so we just ate at the neighborhood coffeeshop -.-
Happy Birthday Dad :DGosh I don't know why am I so lazy to complete that class chalet post.. too many to write about -.- I try my bestest best to complete it by today ;D