Bored
Monday, December 3 @ 17:06
It's seriously so
boring at home. I wish someone stayed near me so I can go
crash their home or something like that. Sandy stays near but she's always lazy -.- Still have Alester, Russell and Hui Yuen but that would be like weird. And I also haven't started on my holiday homework ;D Too lazy. It's like the homework is so
frigging hard. And there's no training, blah blah blah. But soon class chalet is coming! :D
5 December - Parkway Parade with mum.
9, 10 & 11 December - Class Chalet
18 December - Dad's birthday
25 December - Christmas! (Christmas party)
28 December - Training
31 December - Training
So with this
'hectic' schedule of mine I have to slot in time to do the holiday homework or it'll all be last minute work again :X I so can't adapt to this Secondary school life. Primary school's so much better. I remember those days, we would pass notes in class, sneak out to bubbletea store, and the whole class is pretty much racist. Now in Secondary school we have to wear school socks, blah blah. It's all so weird,
hoho. And maybe I'm going to crash those lan shops with Jia Ying ;D Now I'll be playing Dance! to get rid of boredomness. While others play Maple haha.