<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Training and how it all went wrong
Tuesday, November 6 @ 16:17

Today had training and I was the earliest -.-
And I had a sprain.
And training ended up canceled as it was raining heavily.
So Blossom, Joanne, Pearlyn and I went to Singpost to eat brunch?!?!
Haha lol.
Our frequent hangout :D
Wanted to eat Long John Silvers but ended up eating at McD.
Then went to Popular to look around.
After that Joanne, Pearlyn and I went to Tampines Mall.
Joanne had to meet someone to pay for her white cardigan.
And Pearlyn had to go to Golden Village to collect her card.
And it's so damn freaking cute!!!
So Joanne and I are going to register too ;D
Pearlyn had to go off so we sent her to the MRT and we saw Chrystal.
Turned out she was waiting for someone..
But that person was late so she walked around with us.
After her friend came we walked around by ourself.
Found the Very Huggable tee and Joanne and I want it!!!
It costs $25 D:
Then bought gummies and Joanne Little Miss Greedy snitched them all >:O
And Joanne had a haircut! Or maybe just a trim.
But her ponytail looks nicer now :D
I need to see a sinseh. -.-

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.