<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

SHPS mini fun-fair
Wednesday, November 14 @ 18:24

Today was SHPS bi-annual fun-fair and it was super fun! Or maybe the whole day :D There will be many many pictures so it's going to be a longgg post.

It was raining at first and I thought it wouldn't be as fun but it stopped when I reached there. Thank you God! Met up with Abi then later Joanne came. Saw many 6/8 people but it's like very little. Saw Russell, Marcus, Alester, Nigel Ng, Nigel Ong, Hong Bin, Dora, Preethi, Stephanie, Yong Hong and Kenny I think. The rest is from my year and the year before us.

And I got Joanne hooked to churos! Whee.

We did lots of stupid stuff, like calling people from the second storey then ducking down and leaving them like clueless fools. Haha! But that's what Abi and I always did :D

And Daniel Lim smokes! Like wth la. He even showed me the cigarettes and offered me one. Haha! He's also so egoistical, that twerp.

Abi and I :]The situation at the Amphitheater :DThe situation at the canteen ;D
Joanne tried to take a picture of me and I don't know why I ended up doing the tweeze thingy. And I blocked Abi's face and you can see Alester and Russell in the background as we were talking to them.. Lol!
The situation at the parade square. Floor was totally slippery thanks to those little midgets with water guns.
People playing that Isteponyourballoonyousteponmine game. I wanted to play that but we were wearing slippers and that would put us to a great disadvantage -.-
The I Love Children bus. It's seriously so cool la! Joanne and I boarded it and it was so sweet.The lower deck of the bus.. Isn't the bear cute? I find it sweet :]
The upper deck. There's a tv there and bus-like chairs.
Super cool!6/10's stall. And Mrs Zahira's pregnant! Joanne bought a tile there :]
Joanne's tile.
I didn't buy because I had one at home from 2005? Think so.Tried to take our reflection but as you can see, we failed.
Haha!Gloria. Sarah Chew's sis and Abi's neighbour.

All the bottles of coke at Maureen's stall. Joanne wanted to take the whole row of them but she failed. Hah.Me and Little Miss Greedy ;D

Our flipflops :D
L to R: Joanne, Me and Abi ;D
The situation at the parade square from the top.
Russell at the candy floss stall. I got him to help us buy :D
Thank you, egoistical pig!
The candy floss machine :]
Joanne and the candy floss.
Joanne and her tile, Maureen, Mighty Bean and Elmo which she later gave to that Joanne.
Unglam Joanne :D
Three's never a crowd.

Then Joanne came to my house and she was mad. She ransacked my wardrobe and ate my pretzels -.- And she taupok-ed me.. haha. Then later I walk her to bus-stop we have to chiong for the bus and we were breathless.

I can't believe I managed to finish it! Haha. I was blogging-cum-having a nudge war with Pearlyn.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.