<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Openhouse is tomorrow!
Friday, November 2 @ 18:53

Tomorrow is Openhouse already..
I can't wait!
Oh yeah, but I'm nervous.
I'm also quite excited to see how the banner's turned out.
Alicia told me Miss Mong ruined the banner and they had to paint all over again -.-
So much for our hard work.
Later Kang Sing say I become so enthu tomorrow.
I think Joanne will just be laughing and laughing and laughing -.-
The laughing hyena.
Aha oho {Been long since I've used this catchphrase eh?}
I just created a Xanga account.
Quite nice.. but it's bloody hard to insert a layout.
Got me pissed off there all right.
And maybe I'm getting my haircut tomorrow.
Just a little trim. Or else I can't tie it :X
I'm talking to this guy on IMVU and we sorta have things in common..
He's 14 and he's from Brazil.
And he even watched Tong Hua!
He can speak Portugese, English and a little Japanese.
And he watched A Walk to Remember too!!
Only that he almost cried D:
And he forgot the name of it in Portugese -.-
And I'm also talking to ENNAOJ and she has that striking yellow font.
LOL.
And she's like begging me to take MRT with her to school.
And after I said yes she still didn't know and continued to beg me -.-
You lagger! ;D
And there's something wrong with MSN.
It keeps on flashing. Haha! Flasher.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.