<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Netball Day Camp
Tuesday, November 27 @ 18:42

Hoho haven't been blogging much of late eh? Been really busy and all. We've set up the Christmas tree! So excited as it means gifts are gonna start piling up there ;D

Today's day camp was fun. We played games in the morning. We played charades, hide-and-seek, catching etc. We also chose the colours for our jersey! The Brazilian colours :D And we ate nasi lemak for our lunch :) I gave my egg to Pearlyn and some of my chili to Joanne heh. Then Coach came with our team shoes but I'm changing the size so I'll receive it quite late :/ Then ITE Bishan came for a friendly match and they've gotten better since the last time we saw them. It was good fun. I can't wait for overnight camp tomorrow! And Mdm Seow said we're eating McDonald's for breakfast on the last day.. how nice ;)

And mum has came back from Hong Kong :D
Oho and dad's getting me that N81 for my Christmas gift! But he says he won't let me bring to school as he thinks I will drop it too often like what I did to my N-Gage :X
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.