<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

La da dee
Thursday, November 22 @ 09:18

Tuesday:
Had training and almost fainted but I hanged tough hahahaha. And Pearlyn was 'sick' ;D Then went to LJS with Joanne, Renia and Blossom for brunch. I only ate Clam Chowder, iced Milo, fries and that chocolate cream pie. Then went to Popular and crapped. We did this 20 Questions thingy that was a toy, and it freaking worked la! Joanne was so freaked out about it :D And crazy retarded Joanne threw her EZLink card into the rubbish bin by accident. Almost $50 wasted eh? ;D

Then went to NUH to send Maureen there for her sleep study and it took a long time to connect all those wires to her body etc -.- We only went home at midnight D:

Wednseday:
Went back to NUH again at 7am to fetch Maureen back, ate at Bukit Merah for breakfast and went home before going out again.

First went to Century Square to get mum's nails done, then headed to Paragon, Wisma, Takashimaya and Scotts to do some shopping.

Today:
Mum's on her way to Hong Kong now :) And I'll be going with Maureen to collect her PSLE results.

Have been tagged by Calista to do a quiz:
According to the rules of the theme, people who are tagged must write 7 weird things about themselves and the choose 7 people to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I laugh a lot? Hahahaha
2. I slept for 13 hours once?
3. I kick in my sleep?!?!
4. I can eat many chocolates and not get sick?
5. I have this weird obsession for Spongebob Squarepants?
6. I can wear a pair of jeans many times in a week
7. I love Korean Dramas when I'm supposed to love Taiwan ones?!?!

Ok I think all these weird things are not exactly weird but I can't think of anymore :D
Lucky 7 tagged people ;D

Kang Sing
Pearlyn
Abigail
Maureen
Blossom
Renia
Ying Hui

And OMG the top pupil of PSLE this year is from my primary school! She got 294 which I think have beaten the record. You go girl even though I don't know you ;D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.