Everybody was so excited and nervous after all the effort we've put in these past weeks.
Jia Ying, Kang Sing and me also had to help Miss Mong help paint the banner.
I watched the first half rehearsals and I was laughing like
mad.
Especially Stephanie's (Beatrice) new bag which was actually a Giordano carrier -.-
I was
laughing my ass off at that kay.
Then Joanne's one, where she was
one hot bunny, I was laughing very loud as the headgear kept on falling XD Joanne and Sandy later came and told me that they can hear me laughing :X
Sorry lah, I just found it damn funny.
And dinner was at 4pm.
And the makeup was damn funny lah.
Even the boys put makeup which was exaggerated.
I like Zhe Kai's one though.
Green!!!
Haha. I guess I'm heels over head with
green ;D
Fiona's hair was so cute! And Ennabelle's one was -.-
I did Amanda's hair into plaits.
And she looked like a
small girl ;D
And Jia Ying and I kidnapped Joanne's shoe and passed it Ronald who in turn gave it back to Joanne.
Hello, you're like supposed to
sniff it,
kiss it or whatever.
Trying to play the hero eh? Haha.
And when it was our turn to perform we all started getting the jitters.
Amanda started tearing. So we tried to liven up a bit by scaring the whole gang.
At least it was a success? :D
Our teachers were so proud of us.
Finally glad that it was all over and I guess I was shaking.
The whole audience was laughing at our performance as it was funny ;D
Really grateful to all our
老师s.
They helped us a real deal :)
Then went home with my family and a happy ending.
Or maybe not heh.
Now I can't wait for Openhouse!!!
Whee.
And now I have a sore throat for screaming too much D:

Amanda :]

This is the ghost we saw.. nah it's Fiona!
Actually we wee supposed to be there but we weren't shown D:

Jia Ying! :D

Jia Ying and Fiona.
师傅 and
徒弟And they look scary yeah?

Zhe Kai!
See the green? ;D
Photos credit to Fiona.
Shall take more from the others.