<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Day out with mummy
Monday, November 12 @ 21:44

Went out with Mummy as Maureen had day camp at school.

Ate Genki Sushi and I ate the Tartufo ice cream. Heavenly! I've not been eating Genki for quite a while.. I miss it so :D Then shopped at Isetan and mum got herself a pair of mary-janes. Walked around.. shopped at Precious Thots then browsed through M)phosis. I like their shoes :D And I bought pens! At Popular using my $10 voucher. No choice but to buy pens because last day and I don't know what to buy so just buy pens -.- Bought a hoodie for Maureen and me from Fox. And went home to prepare dinner :]

But I didn't cook, is my mum lah. I don't even know how to cook except rice and eggs :D
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.