<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

The Big Sleep
Saturday, November 17 @ 12:26

Today I almost woke up at 12 again.. I woke up at 11 plus. Zzz. I seriously think I'm being drugged or something. It's like The Big Sleep.

Thanks to Jerome for giving me information about our History holiday homework! But I seriously have no mood to do any homework yet.. I'm a lazy bum ;D But Joanne and Pearlyn are lazier! Hahahaha. Now always watch 公主小妹, no time to play Dance! already..

And we're having class chalet! On the 9th-11th December. But I'm not sure if i can make it :X Moreover, I don't think I can stay overnight. Like Angelica said, how can 35 of us squeeze in a chalet? And we'll be sleeping there some more, hahahaha. I also hope 6/8 2006 will have chalet! Or just some gathering.. so we can go crazy and stuff. Maybe we can go bowling! :) So I can thrash Clarence ;D

And we're having Singapore's Funniest Home Videos! Adapted from America's Funniest Home Videos. I always lmao watching all the funny video clips and now we're having a Singapore version! :D But I think it won't be as funny as the American version.. That show is one heck of fun! Can't wait to see what fellow Singaporeans have up their sleeves ;D

And Romantic Princess has only episodes up to 9 D: Have to wait next week then can watch episode 10 I suppose. I watch quite fast yeah? :)
Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.