<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Thursday and Friday
Friday, October 26 @ 21:19

Thursday:
Stupid Miss Low kicked me out from the English Drama technical run.
Just because I wasn't in the English group.
And she also wouldn't let Joanne come out even though she wasn't in English group.
Damn her man.
I seriously don't like her.
And pon-ed training with Joanne and Pearlyn.
Felt damn bad.
And Kang Sing kidnapped my file so I couldn't bring it back home D:

Friday:
Last day of school, had massive cleanup.
But that classroom will be dusty no matter what.
Unless we use vacuum cleaner to suck all the dust up.
And it was irritating to clean that stupid classroom.
I'd rather clean St. Hilda's classrooms for God's sake.
Then got back report book.
Wah deproved sia.
Thought I would do better.
Damn disappointed.
Must try harder next time..

B'day B'day Bang Bang
Then went to Chrystal's birthday party with Chrystal and Joanne.
Took 31 to Lestari's house.
Joanne and I explored around Lestari's house.
Walked around in our socks ;D
Then we took our socks off and dipped in the pool.
Damn shuang as the floor was damn hot.
Then went back and played games.
Played King of the Jungle and sabo-ed Joanne and Dawn haha!
And we swapped identities, I was Joanne, Joanne was me.
But then Joanne you are such a bad actress! ;P
Always almost say your own name.
So we wrote at the back of our plates "I am Joanne:D" and hers was "I am Michelle♥"
But we lost it after we passed it to Chrystal to take our food.
Rawr.
Wendy gave Joanne hers back.
And it turned out they poked "I am Michelle"
Imitation one!
And when we finally got our food Joanne and I fought over a meatball.
Guess who won?
No one.
Because of Little Miss Greedy Joanne she flicked the meatball and it went inside her shoe.
Yes it was so disgusting.
And Bernadette used Suzanne's spoon (I think) to scoop it out.
All your fault JOANNE ONG YI TING.
Rawr.
But we had a fun time, making friends and all;D

Happy Birthday Chrystal!

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.