Stupid Friday
Friday, October 12 @ 18:59
It is Little Miss Fun day today! :D
Today was damn shit.
We had to go back to school even though it was marking day.
And it's only the Chinese Drama group.
And dad sent me damn early, 0645.
And the shitty rehearsals only start at 0745.
Yes I'm pure unlucky.
And rehearsals were slack.
We were doing nothing.
Haha.
Just playing around.
And we played soccer with a bottlecap.
Girls + Ronald won!
Aha oho.
And Jia Ying took a picture of Ronald in the toilet
Doing his business XD
Then after the whole thing I met Joanne at Munchy Donut.
And we MRTed to Tampines.
And looked for clothes.
And we bought chocolate! :D
Haha and I was damn kind okay.
I gave her the last piece of the chocolate.
And we were being retarded, as usual.
I think I was high..
High on drugs? Just kidding.
We're craving for donuts! D:
And yep I changed my blogskin..
Recommended by Pearlyn..
And we have about the same one too!
Hers is Elmo.. :D