<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Selamat Hari Raya
Saturday, October 13 @ 16:41

Selamat Hari Raya!

Ok that was rather random..
I was just chatting with Yong Hong;
Probably the most chattable 6/8 guy on MSN.
Clarence too lah.
But then Yong Hong is like getting on my nerves.
He won't stop calling me Mrs YJH.
*Note: Name is kept confidential. Probably only 6/8ians know..
And it happened like a year ago, dammit.
And I don't like him, dammit.
So I called him Mr LYY.
Aha oho.
Oops someone will come and kill me.
And he says I am sick; as in that horny type?
I'm NOT sick.
Thank you very much.
I'm pink in the health you know.
Haha.

Those memories...

She keeps her distance
And sits on fences
Puts up resistance
And builds defenses


Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.