<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

Results back
Wednesday, October 17 @ 15:11

I've got my results back and I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
Some are good, some bad.
And I think I've gotten 1 or 2 Cs!
Omigosh I think my grades have like deproved or something.
Dammit.
And I didn't get full marks for ACC D:
And I failed one paper; somemore the one which I least expected to fail.

English:
51.9/100
Chinese:
??/100
I forgot :X
Geography:
46/100
Miss Han scolded me as I'm slipping in Geography. How true.
Maths:
72.5/100
Thank God that Paper 2 pulled my marks up.
History:
74.3/100
Dammit it's like 1 more mark to an A1? LOL
Science:
57/100
Thank God I passed this at least.
English Literature:
64/100
ACC:
84/100
No more full marks! D:

And I bet Pearlyn & Joanne will beat me.
No more regrets though.
I have done my shittiest best.

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.