Monday:Er there was no school so I went out with mum and my sis
To do shopping? Lol.
We have like
$940 worth of Isetan vouchers so mum brought like
$200 worth of them?
LMAO.
Ate at
Kopitiam after we can't decide where to eat and I saw Kang Sing!
She was with her family.
And I saw Rui Heng and Rui Hang too.
And Chrystal too.
-_-
Aha oho.
Then mum did her nails.
And she bought us lollipops!
I think I ate like 3 of them within a week.
Then ate at
Jack's Place for dinner.
And I never buy anything much!
All the things we bought were like my mum's or sister's.
I'm just
damn good :]
Tuesday:Humuhumunukunukuapua'aTraining starts again!
Whee.
Except that it was tiring
As Coach made us do some new drills.
And it was drizzling and then it'll stop, which was like getting on Shu Ling's nerves.
LMAO
Then Joanne and me made this rain dance.
And it worked! Only like after an hour -_-
Then I think we danced too much.
Then Coach wanted to talk to me.
At first I was chanting '
Why me.'
Turned out that she wanted to talk about Ronald XD
Asked me how he is in class because he couldn't eat.
Wah, I didn't know Ronald would be like so damn worried or something.
And I talked bad about him XD
Nah, I just told her the
truth :D
Then Joanne and me bought donuts.
We like ate a total of three donuts for the day.
Then we made this new song in the MRT:
I grab you, you grab me.
We grab each other tightly.
With a great big pull and a push from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too.
LOL. They are sung according to Barney's song.
It came about as she was grabbing my skirt and I was grabbing the pole.
Haha!
And the wind was blowing strongly, it's like I can be
blown off! :D
LOL can't wait for our team shoe!