No more Lovers in Paris D:
Sunday, October 28 @ 17:02
I just watched finished Lovers in Paris on Channel U D:
And now they're showing Stairway to Heaven which I'm not that a big fan of.
It's so sadistic and I can't bear to watch it.
I'd rather they show Full House or something like that y'know?
So I have no choice but to watch like Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
Not that it's any bad.
I just love how they do up the rooms.
I wish I can have a room like that ;D
It's just damn cool.
And the girl has like her own spa.
And she's like what, my own age or younger?
zomfg
She's a heck of a one lucky girl, I tell you.
Went out with my family in the morning and bought 旺旺!
You know, those cute small lil rice balls?
I haven't eaten them in like 1968592367937449239 years.
LOL just kidding.
But all I know is I haven't eaten them in awhile!
Oh I miss them so ;D
Returning back to my childhood :D
Stupid depressing Stairway to Heaven that all the aunties love.
Including my mum. :X