Monday and Tuesday
Tuesday, October 30 @ 19:23
Monday:
Had Chinese Speech and Drama
And we liked finally completed the whole play.
If not for some complicated gizmos and whatnot.
Thanks a lot, teach.
Then ate lunch at KFC with Fiona and Kang Sing.
They are fun people to eat lunch with.
Provided that you don't choke easily of course ;D
And something creepy happened to KS..
So we played this prank on Fiona, and got her going bonkers.
Then met mum and moo at Tampines Mall.
Watched Mr Woodcock which was damn hilarious.
I love the phrases they insult themselves with ;D
Shopped at 77th Street and again, they bought stuff for themselves and I didn't.
I'm such an angel aren't I? -starts puking at that comment-
But maybe mum's gonna buy me that Crumpler bag for Christmas!
Whee.
And and and I got A Walk to Remember book!!!
I seriously went insane the moment I laid eyes on it and beg mum to buy it.
But the story's different from the movie :/
But it's still touching and sad all the same.
Ate at Fish and Chips and they did up the restaurant to this Halloween theme which was cool.
And the guy came up to me with his PDA and asked me to do a survey and I was like "Me?"
And I did say it that loud to him by the way.
Haha.
Tuesday:
Had Kidznet briefing and Miss Chee/Kidznet was hilarious.
And I need to practise on my whistling.
Then went to Parkway to meet KS as the Openhouse briefing was at like 1130.
And I haven't eaten breakfast.
I waited for KS for quite a while and I even finished eating my Hotcakes.
And then she came and we just went back to school.
That's like seriously wasting her busfare -_-
So sorry babe!
And while we're walking back to school JY gave us a lift to school on her cab.
And she told the cabby keep the change.
She's rich can. Thanks for the lift!
The Openhouse briefing was fun.
We laughed like mad and we all swapped identities again.
Which made Miss Mong confused ;D
Then JY, KS and me stayed back to help with the banner.
KS and me went with Mr Khoo to print the outline of the words.
And the computer was like so lag.
It took 15 minutes to switch it on
And Mr Khoo was so frustrated
Painting the banner was so cool but we will complete it tomorrow :D
So I can like pon CSD?
Haha I'm not important there anyway ;D
Can't wait for tomorrow!
It's Drama Night :D
I want to see EP's one XD
As Joanne is gonna be one hot bunny :D