<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2251495864091462870?origin\x3dhttp://translatingperception.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
pity and fear

Abigail Amanda Aria Avelene Cherilyn Christopher Danling Deon Eelin Emmerlyn FionaQ Joanne Jocelyn Joey Jolin Kaiwen Kele Kenneth Kianchang LauraT Maureen Meijun MichelleK Mr Hello Kitty Nicole Pearlyn Renia Russell SamanthaY Shijing Vivienne Wei Ning Wen Ting Yiling Yilu 3Forgiveness 2Benevolence 1Respect

I dumb, Pearlyn dumber, Joanne dumbest :D
Wednesday, October 24 @ 20:04

Today had lunch with P and J.
It was damn retarded k.
P and me were like putting Joanne down XD
I dumb, Pearlyn dumber, Joanne dumbest :D
This is the correct one.
To those who reads Joanne's blog, her version is FAKE.
Then Pearlyn told us this joke and I was laughing non-stop.
So much so that I had to walk out and chill.
Then they abducted my drink so I abducted theirs :D
Then Joanne 'lost' her drink as I merged hers and P's together.
That should teach them to bully me! :P
And I shall post the unglam pics of Joanne on weekend.
Note: Joanne you should be bloody honoured that I'm dedicating a whole post of your pictures! Teehees.

And Sandy is finally making a blog!
Woohoo!

Guess I'll miss you while you're gone

Shifted to http://uptownsunrise.wordpress.com, leaving all my secondary school memories here :) And do click my ads while you're here ty!



This layout was made by chapstick with a background from geng hao.