Foot.ball.woot!Aha oho.
Today was the Science exam and it was sorta easy?
Better not speak too fast, later get bad grades.. =X
Then after that helped Joanne with her D&T project.
You still owe us a
BIG thank-you.
Heh heh.
I painted it pink instead of white, and Pearlyn painted her nails instead of Joanne's artifact. Call us
retarded :D
Then had lunch at McD.
Saw Nigel Ong there.
And Pearlyn really became retarded.
She called Nigel and said, "Eh, Nigel, Michelle here leh."
Wtf?
She seriously has a screw loose? Heh.
Then I treated them to Subway cookies.
And we sent Pearlyn off at Simei and we went to Tampines.
Played at
Toys R Us. Whee!
And it changed a lot after the trip with Ying Yan & gang.
Then walked around.
And I treated her to another lollipop.
You remember your treat too horh, Joanne!
I took like 1h too eat finish my lollipop.
Too big..
Then crapped in my notebooks.
And then we went back to Tampines Mall and tried on clothes at 77th Street.
WE WANT THOSE TYPOGRAPHIC TEES!
Written by Joanne :]


Written by me :]
Did really retarded stuff with Joanne.
As she's retarded herself :D
two more days to partying time!
oh yeah.